my faves.

Friday, April 10, 2015

New Contact Info

   I've missed you all so much! I have very fond memories of you all from the message boards and blogs. I am not into dolls as I was before, I have found other interests, but I still would love to keep in contact with all of you! If my memory is a little fuzzy, I'm Kassidy. I'm 14, now, which is crazy because I was 10 when I started this blog! Now, I am interested in a lot of tv shows. I watch The Originals, Eye Candy, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, The 100, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Izombie and The Walking Dead. I also am in the Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, Divergent and many other book fandoms. I miss you all dearly. My new email is kassidyjacobs13@gmail.com. You can find me on Twitter @TEENAGEVlBES with a selfie icon. I hope to see some of you on Twitter soon, just drop me a message! Some of my posts are super embarrassing, wow. I don't even want to see how they look! But I feel like I have grown so much as a person, so if anyone wants to talk, please!
                         
                                                                                Love you all, Kassidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments, but there are a few rules for Pure Happiness comments.
3 Simple Rules To Follow :)
1. Be nice and courteous to others, please don't say any thing you would not want anyone saying to you.
2. If something is commented that is rude or spam, I will delete it because it just clogs up the comments :P
3. If you are commenting anonymous please sign your name so I know who is commenting :)

Thanks so much and have a happy day! :)

Sending it with a smile,

Kassidy <3